Are Blueland Cleaning Products Really Eco Friendly?
Are you a Nature Enthusiast that is active in helping to keep our Planet free of Polution? Then Blueland Cleaning Products can help you to continue to do your part. Anyone who has visited my website in the past can tell you that I like to keep my Reviews short, sweet, and to the point. I don’t feel the need to make any reader sort through 3 to 5 pages of useless information just to find the one piece of information that prompted their search. With that in mind, the information that I have researched and discovered regarding whether Blueland Cleaning Product are Eco Friendly is listed below:
- The Tablets used that you are instructed to drop into the bottle of water are ‘Cradle to Cradle’ Certified. My first thought after reading that was what in the world does that mean? Therefore, I will tell you. LOL! It means that everything used to make the Product is as safe as possible for humans, everything can be recycled and renewable, and that Nature was respected in the making of the Product.
- The Plastic Bottles used are BPA Free. Again, I had to ask myself what does that mean? After researching that question, I discovered that BPA stands for Bisphenol. This si an industrial chemical used in the making of certain plastics (such as water bottles) and other manufactured products that can cause problems with fertility, impotence in males, and heart disease. I say thank goodness the Blueland Cleaning Products are BPA Free.
- The Blueland Cleaning Products are ‘Leaping Bunny Certified.’ If you are one who is serious about preserving the environment then you may already know what that means. As for me, I found myself asking again, who is naming all these Certifications? Basically, Leaping Bunny Certified means that there was no Animal Testing done to make the Blueland Products.
So there it is in a ‘Nutshell’ without have to read through when the company was founded, how many employees work there, who’s in charge, and how much money everyone makes. Speaking of MAKING MONEY, how would you like to be making money as you use your Blueland Products at the same time? Warren Buffet said, “If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” Why not check out the link below since you are already here.
Would you like to make money Blogging? I knew NOTHING when I started learning how to do this other than how to type. Here is the link to my Host Site that will teach you from start to finish. All you have to do is follow the step by step Lessons and you could be on your way to Financial Freedom just like me. WEALTHY AFFILIATE
Writing a Blog Is Easy – Important Things To Remember
- Writing a Blog is easy because all you have to do is write about what is important to you. There are more than 4 Billion People on line and there are bound to be people out there with the same interest as you. Those people are actually looking for someone like you and are known as your ‘Target Audience.’ If you are a Chef or even just like to cook, you can write about cooking. If you like to sew, you can write about sewing. If you drive a Fork Lift, if you work in Fast Food, if you have a big family and raising 9 kids, you can Blog about the ‘Life Hacks’ you use to raise 9 children.
- You do not need Technical Skills or be knowledgeable about running a Business to do this. You don’t even have to be a skilled writer. That is when that ‘ABC’ Spellcheck button you click on comes in handy before you Post any article. One of the main keys to success is to choose a subject you already know a great deal about because it’s fun for you. Do you know a great deal about sports like Swimming, Basketball, Football, Running, Tennis, or Biking? If you do then there are people out there looking for you.
- Building any business takes time, patience, and determination. Doing this is not going to make you rich overnight. But, if you can stick with it long enough, you can be on your way to financial freedom depending on how much time you are willing to put into it. For example, I work on my website every evening and on the weekends. How much time are you willing to put in to gain Financial Freedom?
Many online Training Programs want to charge you thousands of dollars up front before they have proven their worth or earned your trust. Wealthy Affiliate is FREE for your first month just for you to see if you think it may be a good fit for you. If you do, it’s only 49.00 a month afterwards and less if you purchase a year’s subscription. How would you like to be making an extra 1,000, a month? How about 2,000 or 3,000? There are WA Members doing this and more right now and it can be done within a year’s time with the proper Training at Wealthy Affiliate. Did you know that once your website is making Residual Income, there are companies looking to buy it from you? One WA Member just sold her website for 40,000 Dollars. But, why would she do that you may ask? It’s because the Wealthy Affiliate Program gives you 50 FREE websites with your year’s subscription so she has 49 websites left to build up again and sell! WE ARE ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY WHILE WE MAKE MONEY OVER AT WEALTHY AFFILIATE. Come join the fun!
Since this is a sight about Dream and Vision Interpretation, below you will find the following Vision and it’s Analysis that may help you with Interpreting your own experiences.
dream was of my brother and I. We were in my car which is the actual
car I drive in my daily life at this time; a 1997 Mazda 626. He was
driving us somewhere and when we stopped, I went into some type of
Bar to look for someone. It was a man. As I was looking around,
there was a young white man with dark hair trying to get my attention
by making gestures with his hands and waving his arms. I did see him
but because he wasn’t who I was looking for, I ignored him several
times. Finally, when I did walk over to him, he covered his face
with a tobagin that covered everything but his eyes and mouth so I
walked away. The man I was looking for then walked outside to meet
my brother. We saw my brother across the parking lot and walked over
to him. I was very upset with him when I saw what he had done. He
had put his tools in the back seats of my car and got my seats and
trunk so black with dirt and grease that I didn’t even want to get
back in it. He had also taken the back seats out in order to fit
them in there and was in the process of putting them back in when we
approached him. I fussed at him about my seats then we all got in
the car and rode off with him driving. After this scene, I woke up.
This dream was definitely showing me some things that I have let slip in
my Spiritual Development. This first lesson that struck me the
hardest was that I wasn’t driving my car. O.M.G!, My brother was
driving. That is not good. It is also the reason my car was dirty.
The dirt in the car was the 2nd thing that bothered me the most upon
awakening. The reason these 2 things were shown to me is because I
have been using my logical mind or conscious mind to guide me in my
daily life instead of relying on my Higher Self and Holy Spirit like
I should. I also haven’t been meditating for about 6 months. The
reason for this is was due to some struggles I was going through in
my daily life mentally, physically, and financially. Those struggles
are now coming to an end and I’m feeling better but still a bit
drained. I need to be able to find a way to not allow the troubles
of life effect my Spiritual Growth in a negative way. I feel like I
already have found a happy medium to this problem since the original
writing of this analysis. Since in today’s society life comes at
you so fast that there is barely time to breath before something else
happens to through you off center, I have begun to do short
meditations whenever I find myself having to stand in line somewhere
or sit and wait for long periods of time. It doesn’t matter if I’m
in the Dentist waiting room or in line at the DMV, I imagine the
White Light over my head, close my eyes, and let it flow as best I
can. This seems to help quite a bit because even when I get home, I
have life events on my mind that distract me from meditating like
getting my daughter ready for school, getting the laundry done,
cleaning house etc. It’s not as good as actually sitting down for
an hour and meditating like I should but, I feel like it’s better
than nothing. But, as usual, only time will tell. I’m sure my
Angels will let me know how it’s going in a future dream lesson.
Due to the benefit of ‘Hindsight,’ if you have read any of my previous Post you will know that my Angels did let me know that these brief daily meditations did help me a great deal to get back on track and I am now symbolically, driving my own car again or in charge of my life.